Regional Expert Group on Migration and Health he Global Fund Strategy Development from key affected communities and civil society from CEECA region.
Discussions were organized by the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) and involved key regional networks that unite key affected communities and civil society organizations working in the Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA) region. The initial focus-group discussion was held on June 25th during the Regional Partners’ coordination call organized by the Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform – Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA).
You may find the resulted document here: https://eecaplatform.org/en/joint-input/.
The resulting draft document was circulated for comment during August 2020 to the leaders of the following nine regional networks and organisations of civil society and key affected communities that unite hundreds of national community-based entities as well as civil society groups in 29 countries of the region:
• Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
• Eurasian Coalition on Health, Rights, Gender and Sexual Diversity (ECOM)
• TB Europe Coalition (TBEC)
• Center for Health policies and Studies (Center PAS)
• Alliance for Public Health (APH)
• Eurasian Key Populations Health Network (EKHN)
• AFEW International
• Regional Expert Group on Migration and Health
• Sex Workers’ Rights Advocacy Network (SWAN)
• Eurasian union of adolescents and young people Teenergizer